Stress and Fatigue Measurements
Modern Thermoelastic Stress Analysis (TSA ) shows:
- Dynamic Stress Pattern Concentrations
- Fatigue Limits
- Crack Propagation
Monitoring Crack Growth
Visualization of Stress Patterns
(2” wide notched steel specimen)
Truck Crankshaft in Torsion Test-around the lube hole.
Measurement time: 1 second
- Design comparison (A vs. B)
- Life and failure location prediction
- FEM validation
- Stress field visualization
- Material Characterization
- Check on “as-manufactured” design
- Rapid stress analysis
- Composite material damage analysis
- Fracture Mechanics
Stress Check Video: Spring Steel Stress Inspection
A demonstration of MoviTHERM’s Stress-Check themography solution for analyzing the performance of metal parts.
Stress Check Video: Automobile Steering Knuckle Stress Inspection
MoviTHERM’s Stress-Check thermography solution for analyzing the performance of metal, composite and ceramic parts.