Advanced Composite NDT
Turn-key NDT for Composite Inspection Using Advanced Thermography
- Detect defects in composite panels
- Only requires access to one side of panel
- No contact with panel necessary
- Superior penetration depth
- Uses innovative “Lock-in” Thermography technology
- Modular “Base” system scales to fit any panel size (VIEW)
- More affordable than alternative technologies
High Speed / Flexible:
All kinds of defects in parts from different composite materials can be reliably detected within short times.
Detects All Key Defects on a Variety of Materials:
Defects like delaminations, cracks, impact damages and water inclusions are detected and displayed with excellent contrast.
Detects thermal stress and “far side” defects.
Suitable for all kinds of composites like CRP (Carbonfiber Reinforced Plastics), GRP (Glassfiber Reinforced Plastics), Honeycombs, CFRC (Carbonfiber Reinforced Ceramics) GLARE (Glassfiber Reinforced Aluminum Laminate):
Easy and reliable measurement setup:
Large area measurements (up to 10 sq. ft.).
Insensitive to thermal reflections and variations in emissivity.
Accommodates a Wide Range of Measurements Methods:
Depending on your application needs, Composite-Check can utilize a number of NDT methods:
- Flash Thermography
- Transient Thermography
- Lock-In Thermography