Single Camera Thermal Imaging System
UniTHERM is a freely configurable thermal vision system. Included with this system is a FLIR Thermal Cameras.
UniTHERM is ideal for quality control applications, monitoring of production parameters and any other application with the need to monitor temperatures. The built-in recipe manager allows UniTHERM to be adapted to almost any application.
Start improving your process today!
UniTHERM is well-suited for a wide range of applications including:
- Package Seal Inspection
- Plastic Welding
- Food Processing & Cooking Temperatures
- Metal Manufacturing: Quenching, Annealing, Welding
- Injection Mold & Part Monitoring
- Automotive Die Cast Monitoring
- Hot Glue Verification
- Drying Verification
- Plastic Film Temperature Distribution
and any other application that requires continuous thermal monitoring or inspection.
UniTHERM – Feature Highlight
- Single Camera Thermal Imaging
- Recipe Manager with Unlimited Inspection Recipes
- Intuitive User Interface with Touchscreen
- Data & Image Logging
- Temperature Trend Graph
- Industrial I/O & Communications Interface, Ethernet
- NEMA4, NEMA4x (Wash down), Ex-Proof (Class 1/Div II) available
What is Included?
- Ono FLIR Thermal Cameras, with two choices of resolution
- Available Camera Resolution either 320 x 240 or 640 x 480 pixels
- UniTHERM Controller, Wall-mount Enclosure, Panel PC with Touchscreen
- All necessary support electronics, power supply and cabling
How can UniTHERM interface to my equipment?
The system offers flexible interface options. This allows the user to interface existing equipment to access status information, pass/fail, system health and inspection data through various interfaces.
- 24VDC discrete I/O
- 4-20mA Current Loop Output
- Ethernet/IP and ModBUS TCP
What is required for installation?
All that is required for the installation of UniTHERM is standard 110VAC/15A power and one Ethernet cable to each of the cameras. Both cameras are powered over Ethernet (PoE)*, which makes installing the cameras very convenient. No additional power supplies or cables are required.
* Only applicable to FLIR A35/A65
Does MoviTHERM offer help with commissioning?
Absolutely! In fact, we recommend hiring MoviTHERM for the commissioning and training phase of the system deployment. Nobody knows our systems better than us. We design and build them! Additionally, you gain access to thermography experts to assure that you achieve the best return on investment. We recommend allocating 1 to 2 days for the deployment of a single system.
Which FLIR® Cameras are supported be UniTHERM?
Depending on the technical requirements of your application, UniTHERM supports one of the following FLIR® thermal Cameras:
FLIR® A6601 / A6651
|IR resolution||640 × 512 pixels|
|Image frequency||60 Hz / 125 Hz @ full window|
|Object temperature range||-20°C to 350°C (-4°F to 662°F) Optional Up to 1,500°C (2,732°F) Up
to 2,000°C (3,632°F)
|Accuracy||± 2°C or ±2% of reading|
|Ethernet, communication||Gigabit Ethernet (GigE Vision 2.0)|